There is a major opportunity today for the LPG industry to establish the LPG as a credible alternative fuel to displace gasoline and diesel fuel in the marine market
- The LPG is the most widely used and accepted alternative to the conventional oil-based transport fuels: gasoline and diesel.
- The recent emissions regulations today dictate the use of low sulfur fuels
- Alternative fuels like LPG are a very viable choice – as they are almost all sulfur free
- There are many questions and concerns about the cost of low sulfur diesel today and even more in the future
- The higher costs of low sulfur diesel could make the use of alternatives a reality much sooner